Full TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships in Germany, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Short Training level programm(s) in the field of Robotics, Entrepreneurship, Satellite Design taught at TU Berlin Summer University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The TU Berlin Summer University is awarding Summer University Scholarships to exceptional applicants applying to participate in the 2019 Summer Program from July 22nd to August 16th, 2019.
Scholarship Provider: The TU Berlin sees itself as an internationally renowned university in the German capital, in the center of Europe. A keen profile, outstanding achievements in research and teaching, the qualification of very good graduates and a modern administration are the focus of their actions. Their pursuit of knowledge and technological progress is guided by the principles of excellence and quality.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: The TU Berlin Summer University will be offering scholarships to exceptional applicants applying to participate in the 2019 Summer Program from July 22nd to August 16th, 2019.
Available Subject: Courses include: Entrepreneurship, Satellite Design, 3D Printing, and Robotics.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship funding is defined in three categories, and not all may apply to you. Most scholars will receive funding from only one category, with a small number of applicants receiving funding in both categories (1) and (2) below.
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- Partial travel expenses support (at a fixed rate according to the DAAD guidelines based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- The President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to one applicant only.
Number of Scholarships: One full scholarship, The President’s Scholarship, will be supported by the President of the TU Berlin; Prof. Dr. Christian Thomsen.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The TU Berlin Summer University will be offering scholarships to exceptional applicants applying to participate in the 2019 Summer Program from July 22nd to August 16th, 2019. Scholarships are provided with the support of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), as well the TU Berlin Summer University.
Application Procedure: To apply for a scholarship, please include the following documents and combine them into one PDF:
- Transcript of records (official grade list)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter (approx. 1 page)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory)
Deadline: April 1, 2019