Full-tuition MBA Scholarships, USA 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Full-tuition MBA Scholarships, USA 2017
Southern Methodist University (SMU) is inviting applications for Cox Distinguished MBA Scholars Program. The scholarship program will award up to 5 full-tuition scholarships per year to the most outstanding students admitted to the Cox full-time MBA program. The program is designed to enhance your business school experience through unique travel opportunities.
The Edwin L. Cox School of Business is an American business school, part of Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas, Texas. The SMU Cox School of Business is headquartered in three buildings on SMU’s 210-acre main campus five miles north of downtown Dallas and has a second campus in Plano, Texas.
Students whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme at SMU Cox School of Business.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Cox Distinguished MBA Scholars Program awards up to 5 full-tuition scholarships per year.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility Criteria: Strong candidates for the Cox Distinguished MBA Scholars Program will have the following attributes:
- Outstanding academic aptitude: Rigorous undergraduate curriculum (3.6+ GPA preferred) and Performance on the GMAT (700+ GMAT preferred)
- Strong leadership skills, demonstrated in professional, academic, and/or community settings
- Significant work experience (minimum 3 years) and solid progression of professional achievement
- Clearly defined career goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of social responsibility and business ethics
Eligible Nationalities: The US and international students can apply for these MBA scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: The GMAT range for admitted students is between 590 and 710 on the GMAT. The GMAT school code for Cox MBA is HWG-KN-06 and GRE school code is 6660.
English Language Requirement:
- Students whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). University requires a minimum total score of 100 with no section below 22. TOEFL scores are valid for two years. TOEFL institution code is 6660.
- The IELTS or PTE may be taken in place of TOEFL. A minimum overall band score of 7.5 is required on the IELTS, with no section below 7.0. A minimum score of 68 is required on the PTE.
Application Procedure: The Cox MBA Admissions Committee strongly encourages you to use the Cox MBA Online Application. Complete application will contain the following components:
- Application forms found in the online application
- Professional résumé
- Essays (Two specific topics are required; you may submit a third supplemental essay only to address issues not covered in required essays)
- GMAT or GRE score taken within the last five years
- Degreed undergraduate transcripts
- If applicable: TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson Test of English score taken within the last two years (see International Applicants section for more information)
- Two professional references (names and contact information only, no letters) – people who can speak to your work-related skills and abilities
Deadline: The deadline for application is January 9, 2017.