Fully Funded Scholarships at DGIST in Korea, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology is offering fully funded scholarships for international students. The scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate programmes (Masters and PhD).
In 2004, the Korean Government established DGIST as a research institute to promote national science and technology. Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology simply referred to as DGIST, is one of the four public universities in South Korea which are dedicated to research in science and technology, along with KAIST, GIST, and UNIST.
The Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology is a public science and engineering university located in Daegu Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea.
The scholarship is available for pursuing masters and PhD programmes.
The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
- Tuition: Full scholarship for all graduate students
- Stipend for Education and Research
PhD: 13,680,000KRW + ? / year
MS : 7,440,000KRW + ? / year
- DPF (DGIST Presidential Fellowship)
Special scholarship : 3,000,000 KRW / semester
Research scholarship: Max. 10,000,000 KRW
Study abroad scholarship: Max. 16,584,000 KRW
M.S. / Integrated M.S & PhD –
Students who hold bachelor’s degrees or are expected to complete their bachelor’s degrees by February 2018
Students who hold master’s degrees or are expected to complete their master’s degrees by February 2018
International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants can apply through online mode. All the documents should be arrived b the deadline by mail or in person. Applicant must submit the following documents
- Application form
- Personal statement and study plan
- Letter of recommendation(s) signed and sealed
- Agreement for verification of academic record
- Official transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of both parents’ passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Supplementary Documents
- Up to 5 records of tests and various awards
- English test report: TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC, etc.
- High school graduation or university admission test: British GCE A-Level, Japanese Admission Center Exam, Chinese Unified Exam, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, Turkish YGS or LYS, The West African Examinations Council, etc
- Standardized tests and other academic certifications and/or reports: IB Diploma, IB Certificate, SAT(Code: 7440), AP, ACT, AICE, AEA, etc.
The application deadlines are:
October 12 – October 26
December 14 – December 28
Fully Funded Scholarships at DGIST in Korea, 2018 is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology.