SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students who exhibit excellent as well as academic records. This SIIT graduate scholarship program for foreign students is available for master’s and Ph.D. programs. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology has offered a number of exchange programs for faculty and students from universities in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The SIIT Scholarships 2023 are designed to enhance the industrial development of Thailand by attracting the world’s best minds in engineering and information technology. The SIIT Thailand scholarship also helps help students to learn from the diverse culture of Thailand and also by interacting with co-students and faculty of multiple nationalities. This becomes possible because the SIIT international scholarship makes it mandatory for these students to stay in the dormitory of the campus.
Sirindhon Technology Scholarship Fund offers fully-paid scholarships to talented students to come to Thailand and continue their higher studies. SIIT is a semi-autonomous body that was established in 1992 at Thammasat University. Since then the institute has been an integral part of the links to Asia. This link has been strengthened by the student exchange and fully-funded graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral scholarships; the Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) 2022 is one of them. Foreign students from around the globe get a chance to the learning-rich and diverse culture of Thailand by staying there. Furthermore, the students build a network of alumni and a never-ending community bonding that helps them to acknowledge the struggles, achievements, and innovations of other countries.
SIIS has remained a research-oriented institute since its inception. That is why the institute has the highest number of publications as compared to the other academic divisions of Thammasat University. Additionally, in 2007 Thailand Research fund after its thorough assessment put SIIT at the top position of all engineering facilities in the whole Kindom. The institute also has strong links with other universities. These universities include the Asian Institute of Technology, a group of Japanese universities and research centers, and a network of European Universities such as the DAAD International Quality Network Program, and the LAOTSE Network. This juncture provides a platform where the scholars, as well as the faculty of SIIT, can collaborate with their counterparts in research and their projects. Resultantly, the institute produces impactful scholars of the time who are more visionary and goal-oriented, and beneficial to the community.
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023:
- Master’s Degree Program
- PhD Degree Program
Duration of EFS Scholarship 2022:
- Master’s degree Scholarship (2 years)
- Doctoral Scholarship (3 years)
Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students 2023:
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Energy Technology/Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
Benefits of the SIIT Scholarship 2022:
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- The scholarship covers full thesis support.
- The students will be provided with a living allowance of 10,000 Bhat/month.
- The students will be given round-trip economy class tickets to travel to and from Thailand. (Up to maximum 20,000 Bhat/student).
- A maximum of 10,000 Bhat will be granted to support miscellaneous funds such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc.
- Students’ health and accident insurance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the SIIT Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must be a foreign student.
- The applicant must be able to continue the master's and Ph.D. in the given fields at SIIT.
- The applicant must be proficient in English and must have certified proof of it.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record and must have been in the top 20% of the class.
- The applicant must have good health and good conduct.
- The applicants who are recipients of other grants or scholarships can not apply.