Global Banking & Finance MBA Scholarships, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Global Banking & Finance MBA Scholarships, UK
University of Birmingham offers number of scholarships for full-time UK, EU and international students in 2016 academic year. Present scholarship is available to MBA program.University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to UK.Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
The University of Birmingham welcomes applications from academically qualified students all over the world. In order to undertake a program of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that applicants have a good level of written and spoken English.
Degree Level: These awards are open to students worldwide for MBA program at University of Birmingham.
Subject Offered: Scholarships are offered in the field of business administration at University of Birmingham.
Eligibility: Scholarships are offered in the field of business administration at University of Birmingham. To be eligible to apply:
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will have demonstrable experience of working in banking or finance with an international dimension to managing or delivering these services. They will also have a clear view as to how the MBA in Global Banking and Finance will further their career in this area.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of academic ability, relevant experience and clarity of future plans as determined by the selection committee.
Eligible Nationalities: UK/EU and international students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Postgraduate applications from candidates offering a range of overseas qualifications. As well as achieving appropriate grades in applicants examinations, applicants also need to submit official transcripts of Applicants qualifications translated into English and showing the subjects and grades obtained.
English Language Requirements: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, Applicants will need to demonstrate that Applicants have a good level of written and spoken English. Applicants can demonstrate Applicants level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications. The sections below will tell Applicants what grades Applicants need in these qualifications for the subject area Applicants want to study.
Supporting Material: When Applicants apply for a postgraduate programme via course finder , Applicants will have the option to upload Applicants supporting documents. The following information will usually be needed before a decision can be made on Applicants application:
- Two academic references (or if appropriate to the programme applied for, one could be from Applicants employer).
- Degree transcript(s) – originals or certified photocopies:
- EU and international applicants – if Applicants are currently studying outside the UK or have obtained Applicants qualification(s) outside the UK
- UK applicants – if Applicants are currently studying in the UK or have obtained Applicants qualification(s) in the UK and Applicants university provides transcripts. If Applicants are not a recent graduate send certified copy(s) of relevant qualifications. University of Birmingham graduates do not need to provide transcripts or copies of degree certificates, however we advise applicant’s who graduated prior to 2000 to provide copies of their qualifications as they may take longer to verify.
- Certificate to show competency in the English language, if English is not Applicants first language and Applicants have already taken a test (See English language requirements ).
- Personal statement, approximately 5000 characters, explaining why Applicants are interested in studying on Applicants chosen programme. Alternatively, Applicants can type this within Applicants application.
- Applicants may also be required to submit further documents e.g. a sample of work or research proposal in support of applicants application. If this is necessary for a decision to be made on applicants application, the document will become a mandatory part of applicants application.
Scholarship Benefit: Up to £10,000, to be used towards the Birmingham MBA tuition fee.
Application Procedure for Global Banking & Finance MBA Scholarships, UK
Application Procedure: In order to apply for the scholarship, please submit an expression of interest to Victoria Malin, MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer, for more details.
Deadline: The closing date for application is 31st March 2016.
More about Global Banking & Finance MBA Scholarships, UK
University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston,Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen's College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or 'red brick' university to receive its own royal charter. It is a founding member of both the Russell Groupof British research universities and the international network of research universities, Universitas 21.