Google Information Technology Internship, Australia 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Google Information Technology Internship, Australia 2016
Google is pleased to offer Information Technology Internship for summer 2016 in Australia. This program is designed to provide exposure to the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field. Applicants must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, to be completed within 12-18 months. Applicants who are currently pursuing a degree in the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or other degrees with applicable experience will be given preference. Applications are due by June 30, 2016.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Information Technology.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in Sydney, Australia
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualifications
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, to be completed within 12-18 months.
- Students must be attending a university in Australia or New Zealand.
- Currently pursuing a degree in the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or other degrees with applicable experience.
- Experience working in an IT department or PC support, or in another technically-focused service environment.
- Experience troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: Linux, Mac, Windows.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN environments.
- Ability to configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices.
- Strong organisational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship program.
Internship Description: This program is designed to provide exposure to the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field. Behind Google’s simple search box is one of the most complex technology infrastructures in the world. And behind that infrastructure is a diverse group of Googlers who design, build and keep the lights on for our users. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, hiring for a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures lead to the creation of better products and services. We aspire to be an organisation that reflects the diversity of our users globally.
Internship Duration: Not Known
Notification: The team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interest to apply early. All hiring will be completed by September 2016.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Applications are due by June 30, 2016.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application