Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for International Students in USA, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Applications are invited for The Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship which is awarded to talented female creative students for the year 2017. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Each year, the HLR Scholarship seeks to award five female creative students scholarships up to $10,000.
Walter Thompson Company, the world’s best-known marketing communications brand, has been creating pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and businesses for more than 150 years. Headquartered in New York City, J. Walter Thompson is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 12,000 communications and advertising professionals. The agency consistently ranks among the top networks in the world and continues a dominant presence in the industry.
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
: Scholarships are awarded to talented female creative advertising students.
Each year, the HLR Scholarship seeks to award five female creative students scholarships up to $10,000. In addition, each recipient will receive a paid summer internship at a J. Walter Thompson office in her respective region, an offer of a J. Walter Thompson mentor and “first look” placement consideration upon graduation.
Number of Scholarships:
Five scholarships will be awarded.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be female
- Be registered as a student at a participating undergraduate and/or portfolio school and be no less than 12 months from completion of their degree at May 14, 2017
- Show creative talent and promise
- Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by their school
Students from around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Application form
- Personal statement (500 words or less)
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- 3-5 maximum creative samples (less than 7 MB) showcasing your best work
- Ensure that all required creative samples are uploaded or made accessible via a link (Google Drive, Dropbox, portfolio website, etc.) and include this link in your submission.
Scholarship application deadline is May 14, 2017.