Humanities and Social Sciences Home/EU Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarship is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, English, History, Law, Politics, Psychology, Social Work, Speech Pathology, Journalism taught at University of Strathclyde . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 17 Jun 2021.
Humanities and Social Sciences Home/EU Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarship is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Strathclyde.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
Postgraduate programme in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work, and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Social policy, Teaching, International relations, Social work
The University of Strathclyde will award students a £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support) for entry onto a full-time postgraduate programme.
International Students are eligible
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All applicants must be competing in a Sportscotland-recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK.
- In addition, all applicants should be competing at least at the Junior, if not senior, International level.
In order to apply for the funding programme, applicants must take admission in a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.