IAWA Scholarships at Technical University of Delft in Netherlands, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Aerospace Engineering taught at Delft University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) is again inviting students to apply for a scholarship opportunity for female BSc and MSc students from the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Delft.
The mission of IAWA is to cultivate and advance women leaders in the aviation and aerospace industries through a global network. The International Aviation Womens Association (IAWA) is an international organization for women who hold positions of impact in the aviation and aerospace industry. Founded in 1988, IAWA brings together women of achievement and promotes their advancement throughout the world.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
Scholarships are available to pursue BSc and MSc programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Delft.
The scholarship fee of $5,000 will be made payable to TU Delft. It will be used to pay (part of) your tuition fee.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A female BSc or MSc student in aerospace engineering at TU Delft
- Who has a good grade point average
- A passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- Who could use the financial support
- (1) Fill in the attached application form
- (2) Write a brief motivation (max one A4) explaining why you have the passion to pursue a career in aviation or space and what your ultimate goals are
- (3) Explain why you chose to study aerospace engineering and also why you chose to do that at TU Delft. Feel free to answer this question creatively (make a vlog, write a blog, give a pitch, etc.)
- (4) Send (1) the completed application form, (2) the motivation, (3) the creative explanation, (4) your CV and (5) study progress overview to i.boneschansker-at-tudelft.nl (the Faculty’s communications manager) before 09 May 2018 9:00 AM.
May 9, 2018
IAWA Scholarships at Technical University of Delft in Netherlands, 2018 is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor level programs at Delft University of Technology.