International Creative Award, Malaysia 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
International Creative Award, Malaysia 2017
IACT College is offering Creative Award for 2017 intake. This award is open to students of all nationalities from public, private and international schools in Malaysia.
Regardless of any financial background, IACT College hopes to assist the talent and passion to nurture deserving students to get the best education in the creative communication field. IACT College, formerly known as Institute Advertising Communication Training, is now known as International Advertising, Communication and Technology College. IACT College offers programs in tertiary education from Certificate, Foundation, Diploma and Degree in the fields of Mass Communication, Marketing and Advertising, Broadcasting, Graphic Design and Media Studies. The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- Award is available to pursue Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor (BA (Hons)) degree program.
- Award is given to the following programmes: Foundation in Media Studies, Diploma in Graphic Design, Diploma in Mass Communication, Diploma in Marketing and Advertising, Diploma in Broadcasting, BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0, BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0.
Scholarship Award: Quantum of Tuition Fee Waiver
- Foundation in Media Studies- RM4,000
- Diploma in Graphic Design- RM6,000
- Diploma in Mass Communication- RM8,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising- RM10,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising-50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Diploma in Broadcasting- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0- RM6,000; RM8,000; RM10,000 and
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0 RM15,000; 50% Tuition Fee Waiver; 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Latest Form 5 Results/SPM/O Level: 1A and above
- UEC: minimum 24 points or SM3 results with 70% and above
- CAL: CCC
- Foundation/Diploma/Other Matriculations: 70% or CGPA 3.0 and above
Eligible Nationalities: Award is available to the students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirement: Recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA set by IACT College at the end of each academic semester in order to maintain the scholarship. Recipients who do not meet the minimum CGPA are required to refund the scholarship amount disbursed.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Application Procedure: Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful.
Step 1: Obtain the application form from a school counsellor, IACT College, or download it from the link below.
Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3: Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed application form (only certified true copies are accepted).
Step 4: Submit the application form and supporting documents via email to scholarships-at-iact.edu.my or in person to IACT Admissions Department at IACT College, VSQ, PJ.
Deadline: The application deadlines are
- 14th October 2016 (early bird – January Intake), and
- 9th January 2017