MBA Scholarships (Logistics), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the Logistics
sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.
Apply by: 1st May 2013*
- Value: The value of each scholarship is up to £12,000 towards the tuition fees
- Number of awards: 1
- Eligibility: Self-funded applicants of any nationality from the Logistics Sector
Please note that these scholarships are offered on a competitive basis. There is no separate application form and if you would like to be considered for one this scholarship please indicate so in the application form, stating why you think you should be awarded it. You are strongly advised to apply by the scholarship deadline. Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
- Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials, professional track record and personal merit.
- Interview: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort.
Applicants from outside the EU who require a Visa to study in the UK are advised to submit their application sooner than the recommended deadline to ensure enough time is allowed for the visa application process to be completed.
* Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline may still be considered if funds are available.
The recipient of this scholarship is expected to help promote Cranfield in their country or within their industry.
For more information, please visit official website
MBA Scholarships (Logistics), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK is available to undertake level programs at .