Merit Scholarships for Undergraduates at Tulane University, USA 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Tulane University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Merit Scholarships for Undergraduates at Tulane University, USA 2017
Tulane University is offering up to 125 full tuition and partial scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are awarded on merit basis to pursue undergraduate program. Tulane University is a private, nonsectarian research university located in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. Originally founded as a public medical college in 1834, the school grew into a comprehensive university in 1847. The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate program.
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Partial scholarships: These scholarships range from $10,000 to $32,000 per year.
- Full-Tuition scholarships: These scholarships cover full tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility Criteria: Students who maintain good standing with the university, a full-time course load, and a designated minimum GPA can apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Nationalities: The US and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Students who maintain good standing with the university, a full-time course load, and a designated minimum GPA can apply for these scholarships.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicant must submit scores from at least one of the following:
TOEFL or IELTS are required if English is not your native language.
- Tulane looks for a minimum of 90 on the TOEFL and 6.5 on the IELTS.
- Tulane’s code for both tests is 6832.
- If you achieve a 600+ on the SAT Verbal section or a 27+ on the ACT English section, we will waive TOEFL or IELTS.
While SAT or ACT are not required for non-US citizens, scores will be considered should you submit them.
- The middle 50% of admitted students achieve 1950-2150 on the SAT or 30-33 on the ACT.
- Tulane’s SAT code is 6832. Tulane’s ACT code is 1614.
- It is recommended that you submit SAT or ACT scores if you wish to be considered for merit aid. Admission and merit aid at Tulane are highly competitive.
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores in order to be considered for the Dean’s Honor Scholarship, Paul Tulane Award, or Global Scholarship.
- Partial scholarships: Applicants will be automatically considered.
- Full-Tuition scholarships: Deans’ Honor Scholarship- Submit a complete application for admission. Submit the separate scholarship application and recommendation form to DHS-at-tulane.edu or, if necessary by traditional mail; Paul Tulane Award- Submit a complete application for admission. Submit the separate scholarship application to PaulTulaneAward-at-tulane.edu.
Deadline: The application deadline for admission is November 15, 2016, and for the scholarship is December 5, 2016.