MPA Scholarships for International Students at SDA Bocconi School of Management in Italy, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Public Administration taught at SDA Bocconi School of Management . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: SDA Bocconi School of Management is offering 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of €10,000 to MPA candidates with an outstanding profile. Tuition Waivers are available for pursuing Master of Public Administration programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The MPA is designed for students who are looking for solid public management tools and want to pursue a managerial career in governmental and non-governmental organizations, international institutions, as well as private businesses working with the public sector.
About University: SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Master of Public Administration.
Scholarship Benefits: SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available two partial merit-based tuition waivers up to € 10,000 to 2017-18 MPA candidates with an outstanding profile.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
MPA is the Master for you if
- You find managing public interests not only useful but also highly rewarding.
- You are looking for a highly ranked School of Management with a strong reputation and a public management department founded in 1976, devoted to the development of applied public management studies through research and education and has a solid international reputation.
- You are an established professional seeking leadership responsibilities in the international public sector.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Results of the MPA selection process.
Admission to the MPA Program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2017-2018 MPA Program
- Look at the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver
- Send the Tuition Waiver Application Form by the indicated deadline (even though their selection process is still in progress)
Eligible Nationality: Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is for the second round of application is June 21, 2017.