Fellowships are available for Environmental Studies.
Fellowships are available for Research.
- Be a national of developing country in the Asia-Pacific region;
- Be a researcher/scientist, who works full-time or is enrolled in a doctoral course, conducting research at a research institution or relevant organization in his/her home country (those who work and/or study abroad are ineligible.);
- Have sufficient experience and skills in conducting and managing the proposed research;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Not have another application to the NEF; and
- Not have another on-going research or publication project funded by the NEF at the time of application submission.
- The maximum grant size in this programme is 500,000 Japanese yen per project
- expendables necessary for field survey and analysis (e.g., sampling gear, regent, etc.);
- local travel expenses for field trip (e.g., accommodation, food, transportation, etc.);
- reference materials (e.g., article, book, etc.);
- limited wages and labour costs necessary for proposed research; and
- other expenses only when the NEF Secretariat approved.
Number of awards:
There are several awards available.
Application should be submitted to the NEF Secretariat by e-mail in MS Word or PDF or by fax
Application Deadline: 19 Oct 2015
Applicant meeting the above criteria should visit the Official webpage of Foundation