NICTA Scholarships for PhD Students, Victoria Research Lab, Australia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .NICTA Scholarships for PhD Students, Victoria Research Lab, Australia
NICTA offers scholarships for exceptional PhD students working in ICT-related disciplines such as information systems, electrical engineering and computer science at a number of Victorian universities. Scholarships are currently available for students at the University of Melbourne, the University of Ballarat, Monash University, RMIT University, Deakin University and Swinburne University of Technology who are undertaking research projects in NICTA's research areas.
Deadline: 31 Oct 2012
The full terms and conditions of the NICTA scholarships for study at Victorian universities are available here.
The main conditions to be aware of are:
Applying for a NICTA Scholarship
- Students must enrol full time in a PhD or a Masters leading to PhD program of study at one of the Victorian universities named above;
- Students must apply for any government or university funded full-stipend scholarships that they are eligible for;
- Students must undertake a research project that is aligned with NICTA's research activities;
- Students must abide by the candidature rules for their university and maintain satisfactory progress;
- Students must assign the intellectual property developed as part of their research to NICTA;
- Students must undertake technical and professional activities as part of their candidature.
Before applying for a NICTA Scholarship you must have applied for a PhD candidature place at your chosen university or already be enrolled.
Instructions on how to apply for a PhD candidature place can be found at:
University of Melbourne
University of Ballarat
Swinburne University of Technology
Click here to view details.
NICTA Scholarships for PhD Students, Victoria Research Lab, Australia is available to undertake level programs at .