Norwegian Government Quota Scholarship Scheme 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Norwegian Government Quota Scholarship Scheme for Developing Countries Students 2015
Norwegian Government Quota Scholarship Scheme 2015 for Developing Countries Students 2015 has been offered by Government of Norway to citizens of selected developing countries. Under this Scholarships eligible students can apply for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD program in any subject/ disciplines taught at universities and colleges at Norway. During scholarship the student will get study aid, travelling expenses (conditions applied). The last date for submission of application is 1st December 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
Government of Norway, Selected Universities and Colleges in Norway.
All subject are offered
Degree Level Offered:
Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD
To be eligible for Norwegian Government Quota Scholarship Scheme
following eligibility conditions are required.
- If you wish to participate in the Norwegian Government Quota Scholarship Scheme:
- you must apply directly from your home country.
- You must have stayed at least one year in your home country directly prior to the planned course of study at the Norwegian university /University College.
- To be eligible to apply for the Quota Scheme, you must be able to find your home country on the list below.
Citizens of certain DEVELOPING COUNTRIES on the DAC-list issued by OECD, and students from the category of “LOWER MIDDLE-INCOME COUNTRIES” and under. In addition, citizens of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia, and Palestinian territories.
For the 2015/2016 Quota scheme, citizens of the following countries are eligible:
- SEVERAL DEVELOPING COUNTRIES (2015-2016 list): Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cuba, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestinian territories, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville), Rwanda, Sentral African Republic, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Srilanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Yemen.
- THE WESTERN BALKANS, EASTERN EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Ukraine.
All candidates should typically have the following basic qualifications:
- Secondary school certificates
- Minimum two years of higher education from their home country
- Some exceptions apply for certain professional educational courses at Bachelor’s level.
You may want to see the complete eligibility requirements
Applications forms are available from the websites of the universities and university colleges. All applications should be sent directly to the International Office at the university/college to which the student is applying.
Deadline: the deadline is 1st December 2015
More Scholarship Information and Application