NTNU PhD Research Fellowship Position in Norway, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of taught at Norwegian University of Science and Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .ABOUT UNIVERSITY:
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday life.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology is inviting applications for PhD Research Fellowship position in CINELDI on 5G for Low-Latency, Secure, and Dependable Communication Services for Fault Handling in Micro Grids. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Fellowship is available to pursue PhD research programme.
Fellowship is awarded in CINELDI on 5G for Low-Latency, Secure, and Dependable Communication Services for Fault Handling in Micro Grids.
The PhD position is in code 1017 Research fellow, salary grade 50-62 in the Norwegian State salary scale, gross NOK 435.100 – 535.500 per year, depending on qualifications. A deduction of 2% is made as a statutory contribution to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund.
We can offer
Number of Scholarships:
- an informal and friendly workplace with dedicated colleagues
- academic challenges
- attractive schemes for home loans, insurance and pensions in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
One fellowship position is available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
University is seek highly motivated and excellent candidates with a Master of Science degree (or have submitted their master thesis) in Communication Technology and Services or similar. The PhD will also require knowledge of power engineering and specifically protection, so the candidate needs to have strong willingness to strengthen his/her background in protection related topics.
University will prioritize candidates with excellent communication skills – written and oral, and with ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
The application must be sent electronically through this page with information about education and relevant experience (all in one combined PDF file). Mark your application with the IE code given below.
The application should contain:
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Applicants from universities outside Norway are kindly requested to send adiploma supplement or a similar document, which describes in detail the study and grading system and the rights for further studies associated with the obtained degree.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account should clearly state the applicant’s contribution. A short summary should be attached outlining the applicant’s input to joint work.
- Names and contact information of at least two references.
The application deadline is June 15, 2017.