Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Short Training, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Netherlands Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is Varies.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society's sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
The Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of - and living and working in - the following countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The procedure is as follows:
- Candidates register with their Dutch education institution
- Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits grant application
- Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
- Selection results published
- Grants awarded
The Dutch institution can give you more information on the various steps involved in the application and selection procedures, as well as the eligibility criteria. You can find contact information for the Dutch institutions on www.studyfinder.nl.
The 3 expected candidate application rounds for individual scholarships are:
- Round 1: 3 February-23 March 2021 (for courses starting between between 26 July and 21 November 2021)
- Round 2: 12 May-29 June 2021 (for Short Courses starting between 22 November 2021 and 20 February 2022)
- Round 3: 1 September-12 October 2021 (for Short Courses starting on or after 21 February 2022 and ending before 31 August 2022)
Please note that the above deadlines are subject to change until officially announced in the Government Gazette.