PhD Position for International Students at Chosun University in Korea, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Information Technology taught at Chosun University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Chosun University is inviting applications for PhD Position for International Students in Analog/RF/Digital Circuit Design for IT or Biomedical signal processing Area. International students are eligible to apply.
Chosun University is one of the oldest private universities in South Korea. Its campus is situated in Gwangju metropolitan city, in southwestern South Korea.
Degree Level: Position is available for PhD programme at Chosun University.
Available Subject: Position is available in Analog/RF/Digital Circuit Design for IT or Biomedical signal processing Area.
- Fully financial support of tuition fees and living expenses (Stipend)
- Every accepted student may live in university housing (dormitory) or outside university
Eligibility: An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
- Graduated or is going to graduate from master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
- Must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.0
- Must have superior CGPA
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Send below documents to e-mail (gschoigs-at-chosun.ac.kr)
- CV including photo, birth date, contact address, e-mail address, academic/industrial experiences and so on
- Copies of transcripts (both Bachelor and Master @ PhD applicant)
- Copies of Graduation Certificates (both Bachelor and Master @ PhD applicant)
- A Copy of Official English Test Score Sheet (IBT or IELTS)
- Master thesis in PDF (PhD applicant only)
- If any, Published Journal Papers in PDF (PhD applicant only)
Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.