Hector Fellow Academy gGmbH
Genetics, Biology, Mitochondrial Genetics, Single Cell Genomics
Domestic Students German students only
PhD Positions in Single Cell Genomics and Mitochondrial Genetics, Germany is open for Domestic Students German students only. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Genetics, Biology, Mitochondrial Genetics, Single Cell Genomics taught at Hector Fellow Academy gGmbH . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 31 Mar 2021.
PhD Positions in Single Cell Genomics and Mitochondrial Genetics, Germany is available to undertake PhD level programs at Hector Fellow Academy gGmbH.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Mitochondrial Genetics
- Single Cell Genomics
The Hector Fellowship Academy is providing up-to 100% award to the deserving aspirants in Germany.
German students only are eligible.
To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must have a strong interest in life sciences, computational biology, method development or translational research.
- Must have a master’s degree in computer science, bioinformatics, biotechnology, biochemistry, engineering, mathematics, physics, biology, (molecular) medicine or a related field.
- Must have expertise and interest to work experimentally, particularly with (single-cell) sequencing data.
- Must have a strong motivation to work independently as well as in an interdisciplinary research team.
Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following:
- PhD Research Proposal / Letter of Motivation
- Name and Contact Information from two References.
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts of Records
- Optionally Photo
- Optionally, Other Documents Proving Your Qualification
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
PhD Positionsin Small Organoboron Emitters at Hector Fellow Academy, Germany