Embark on your educational journey in Australia. Exciting news! The Queensland University Scholarships are currently open for applications. In this article, we will provide comprehensive information about this scholarship program, its advantages, and a step-by-step application process.
The Queensland University Scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025 are presently available to international students. These scholarships are designed for both undergraduate and master's studies and offer financial support of up to $12,000.
These scholarships are accessible to exceptional international students enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs within the field of Science at UQ. UQ places a strong emphasis on diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from individuals who can contribute to the university's diversity. The Faculty of Science also aims to promote gender balance in its admissions.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a publicly funded research institution primarily situated in Brisbane, Australia. Established in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ ranks as the fifth oldest university in Australia. UQ is recognized as one of the country's top universities and is renowned as one of the most prestigious globally.
Central Queensland University Scholarships 2024 for International Students, Australia. is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Central Queensland University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Queensland University provides the following scholarships:
Science International Scholarship:
- Scholarship Amount: $5000
- Scholarship disbursement is subject to scholarship recipients fulfilling the obligations specified above, as applicable, on the payment date.
- UQ will disburse the scholarship awards after the academic census date during the first semester of study.
- The scholarship funds will be deposited into each recipient's designated Australian bank account.
UQ Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship:
- Scholarship Coverage: $12,000 annually
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
To be eligible for the Queensland University Scholarship for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Languages: English Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide For the Science International Scholarship:
- Must qualify as an international student in Australia.
- Must submit all required documentation to fulfill the conditions of an offer from UQ for an approved program by the scholarship closing date.
- Must demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Must enroll in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science, which should have a duration of more than one year (full time).
- Must be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
- Applicants who are already enrolled at UQ and wish to change programs are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Students enrolling in non-award, Study Abroad, or Exchange programs are ineligible.
- Scholarship recipients must commence their studies in the semester specified in the UQ offer letter, strive to successfully complete their program of study, allow UQ to publish their name, photo, and degree program information, and provide a testimonial and suitable photo for publication.
For the UQ Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship:
- Must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 99.90 (or an equivalent qualification).
- Must have completed Year 12 in either 2023 or 2022 (if currently on a gap year).
- Must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder; or
- Be an Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, or international student who has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia.
- Must not have completed any previous tertiary studies, except as part of Year 11-12 studies (e.g., Enhanced Studies Program).
- Must have applied for a tertiary place through QTAC and listed UQ as their first preference in QTAC as of December 18, 2023.
- Must intend to enroll as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2024 (or 2025 if deferring their tertiary place).
How to Apply for the Queensland University Scholarship?
For the Science International Scholarship:
- Apply for an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate program directly through The University of Queensland's application portal.
- Upon receiving a UQ Student ID Number and an offer, proceed to complete the Science International Scholarship online application form available here.
- Ensure that your scholarship application is submitted by 5 pm (AEST) on the scholarship closing date.
For the UQ Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship:
- Prepare your QTAC Application number.
- Gather evidence of your exceptional achievements during Years 11 and 12, particularly in the areas of leadership and community service.
For Science International Scholarships, click here
.For UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, click here.
For more scholarships at Queensland University click the given link down below.