QUT Equity Scholarships Scheme 2012, Queensland University of Technology is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .QUT Equity Scholarships Scheme 2012, Queensland University of Technology
The QUT Equity Scholarships Scheme targets students from low-income backgrounds or students who face significant financial barriers to studying at university. There are also specific scholarships for low-income students who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Deadline: 20 July 2012
Who should apply for the QUT Equity Scholarships Scheme?
You should apply if you are from a low-income background, or facing significant financial barriers to studying at university, and are:
- a prospective or current student planning to study at QUT in Semester 2, 2012 (except visiting, cross-institutional and QUT International College
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student from a low-income background (to access QUT Equity Scholarships or Indigenous-specific
- Commonwealth Scholarships;
- reapplying for the mid-year scholarships offer round due to changed circumstances, or if you have additional documentation to provide, following an unsuccessful application in Semester 1, 2012.
However, please read this before completing this application: there are some guarantees that may mean you won't have to complete all sections of this
form. In Semester 2, 2012:
- if you are a commencing Q-Step Scheme student, you are guaranteed the Equity Scholarship of $1250. You only need to complete Section 1 (A-H) and sign the Declaration on page 10.
- if you are a commencing Smith Family Learning for Life student, you are guaranteed the Equity Scholarship of $1250. You only need to complete Section 1 (A-H), sign the Declaration on page 10, and refer to the Documentation Checklist in Section 5.
- if you are a commencing Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student, you are guaranteed the Equity Bursary of $1000 by completing Section 1 (A-H), signing the Declaration on page 10, and providing the documentation outlined in Section 5. To be considered for the higher-value Equity
Scholarships and Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarships outlined above, you need to complete the entire application.
Students who do not experience financial hardship, should not apply to this Scheme.
Click here to view details.