Please complete the online AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship application form and provide a copy of your *academic transcript and CV. The application deadline is 5pm on Friday, 01 April 2022.
*An academic transcript is a list of the programmes you have been enrolled on and the grades that you have received during your programme of study. Some institutions may also list the credits for each module. You must provide a copy of an official transcript from the Academic Registry or Student Records Office at your institution. The transcript must be: on institutional-headed paper; stamped and signed by the issuing office.
Application form guidelines:
- Personal statement.
The personal statement should be written considering the following questions:
- Why do you want to undertake the programme or research?
- What are your academic interests?
- Why do you wish to study at UCL?
- What educational experience do you have?
- Do you have any relevant work experience?
- Have you completed any extracurricular and voluntary activities relevant to the programme?
- What are your career aspirations?
- Details of two referees:
Please see below a list of UCL’s Masters courses related to AHRI’s research areas. This includes but is not limited to:
Medicine MScs (includes Infection and Immunity)
Population Health MSc (USA, Japan, Europe)