Scholarships are provided in the field of;
- Language and Communication
- Literary and Cultural Studies
- Behavioral Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Social and Cultural Science
- Comparative Research on Societies
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Physics & Astronomy
- Medical Biology,
- Molecular Life Sciences
- European Law
Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters Degree Level at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Applicants will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you;
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- You have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
- The scholarship is not an amount of money that you will receive in your bank account, but consists of a partial tuition waiver.
- The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student.
- For example: a grant holder in 2014/2015 will pay a tuition fee of only € 1,906, instead of € 9,570 or € 10,537.
- In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance.
- This amounts to about € 700.
Each year 25 Scholarships are awarded.
Application Deadline: 01 April 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.
Share this scholarship for others