Research International Scholarship program at National Museum in Berlin, Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Research International Scholarship program all over the world, Applications are invited for international scholarship programme to spend one to three months on a research residency at the National Museum in Berlin. Graduate scholars, postgraduates and doctoral candidates as well as post-docs and professors who do not have their residence in Germany are eligible for application. The applicants must hold at least a first university degree at the time of application. The scholarships allow researchers to work on their project and make professional contacts at the National Museums in Berlin. The last date of submission of application is 31 July 2015.
Participating Institute: National Museums in Berlin
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for various research projects related to the multifaceted institutions of the SMB. The programme supports research projects that bear direct relation to the diverse institutions and rich collections of the National Museums in Berlin.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to spend one to three months on a research residency at National Museums in Berlin.
Scholarship Provider: National Museums in Berlin -Prussian Cultural Heritage
Eligibility: Graduate scholars, postgraduates and doctoral candidates as well as post-docs and professors who do not have their residence in Germany are eligible for application. The applicants must hold at least a first university degree at the time of application.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholars from all over the world are eligible to apply for his programme.
What does it cover:
- Graduate and/or doctoral-candidate grants for persons with a first university degree: 900 Euros per month.
- Post-doctoral research grants for persons holding a doctorate or comparable qualification: 1,200 Euros per month. In addition, a one-off allowance for traveling from and to Berlin once of up to 500 Euros may be granted upon presentation of the appropriate proofs.
Selection Criteria: The selection of applications will be made in the Directorate General of the SMB, based on the submitted documents and the judgment by the responsible collection curator. The academic quality of the project, its significance for a given field of research and the academic qualifications of the applicant are decisive.
Application Procedure: The application for a grant for 2016 has to be handed in by 31 July 2015 (postmark). The application has to be submitted directly to the Director General of the SMB via post or email. The following application documents must be submitted:
- a completed application form ,
- a tabular curriculum vitae,
- two letters of recommendation by university teachers concerning the candidate’s academic qualification (only for graduates / doctoral-candidates),
- a list of publications,
- copies of college/university diplomas and of certificates indicating the conferral of academic degrees,
- a detailed exposition of the project with statements concerning the overall aim, method and the preparatory work already achieved.
Deadline: The last date of submission of application is 31 July 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarship in Germany