Research Position for Foreign Applicants at Opto-Electro-Structural Lab, KAIST in Korea, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applicants are invited to apply for the research position at Opto-electro-structural Lab in Korea. The position is open exclusively to foreign applicants.
The aim of the position is to assist and encourage international researchers.
The technology thrust of the OESL is the development and implementation of various structural sensing technology to real-world.
The position is available to pursue research programme.
The position is awarded in the following fields:
- Laser ultrasound technologies, wireless sensing network (WSN), and optical fibre sensors technologies to the non-destructive test and evaluation (NDT&E) and structural health management (SHM) of important engineering structures, such as wind turbines, space launch vehicles, nuclear power plants, and aircraft. However, the applicant’s background is never limited to these fields.
The position will cover the followings:
- Graduate student: Full support of tuition fee + starting monthly stipend KRW 800,000 for master course; KRW
- 1,000,000 for PhD course (after tax deduction).
- Increment depending on research achievement.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Mechatronics, Robotics, Electrical, Electronics, Signal/image processing, Embedded system (Microcontroller/FPGA), Wireless Sensing Network, Wireless sensing device, Stealth and radome analysis, Programming (C/C++, LabVIEW), Mechatronics, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Aerospace Material, Mechanical Engineering and/or Materials background.
- Minimum CGPA during undergraduate: 3.0 / 4.0.
- Graduate from top-ranked domestic (Top 3) and international (Top 500) school
Foreign applicants are eligible for the position.
Applicants can apply via email.
- Required documents:
- Detail resume with a recent photo, copies of academic certificates and English test result, one A4 page statement-of-purpose (your personality, motivation to join this field of study, reasons for application and personal goals, future plan after your graduation, etc).
- Send application or enquiry to oeslab.kaist-at-gmail.com
The application deadline is August 20, 2017.
Research Position for Foreign Applicants at Opto-Electro-Structural Lab, KAIST in Korea, 2017 is available to undertake Research level programs at .