Rotary Peace Fellowships for International Students (Fully-funded) 2023-24 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at USA Universities, UK Universities, Japan Universities, Australian Universities, Sweden Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 May 2024.
The Rotary Peace Fellowships for the academic year 2023-2024 are now open, offering fully funded scholarships for international students pursuing master's studies. These fellowships aim to support studies related to peace, conflict resolution, and prevention. The Rotary Peace Fellowships Program covers a wide range of expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all costs associated with internships and field-study experiences.
Every year, Rotary Peace Fellowships are awarded to a maximum of 150 students from around the world. Recipients have the opportunity to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or a Master's Degree Program, furthering their education in the vital field of peace and conflict resolution.
Since its inception in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have successfully trained over 1,400 fellows who now hold key positions in more than 115 countries. These alumni are actively engaged in various sectors, including government, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), the military, education, law enforcement, and international entities like the United Nations and the World Bank.
Rotary Peace Fellowships are offered at several prestigious institutions worldwide, including Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA), International Christian University (Japan), the University of Bradford (England), the University of Queensland (Australia), Uppsala University (Sweden), Chulalongkorn University (Thailand) for certificate programs, and Makerere University (Uganda) for certificate programs. It's important to note that fellowship recipients are generally not permitted to study at a Rotary Peace Center in their home country, with the exception of candidates from Thailand, who have the option to attend the center at Chulalongkorn University.
Rotary Peace Fellowships for International Students (Fully-funded) 2023-24 is available to undertake Masters level programs at USA Universities, UK Universities, Japan Universities, Australian Universities, Sweden Universities.
The Rotary Peace Fellowships target individuals with professional experience in the fields of international relations, peace, conflict prevention, and resolution. To be eligible for these fellowships, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide.
- Proficiency in English is required, and it is strongly recommended to have proficiency in a second language.
- Demonstrated strong leadership qualities.
- A profound commitment to promoting international understanding and peace, evidenced by their accomplishments in both professional and academic spheres and their engagement in personal or community service.
- For Master's degree applicants: At least three years of relevant full-time work or volunteer experience, in addition to holding a bachelor's degree.
- For Certificate program applicants: A minimum of five years of pertinent full-time work or volunteer experience, along with a solid academic background.
- Completion of an eligibility quiz to verify qualifications.
Feel free to ask any other questions or seek further information as needed.