SBE International School Scholarship, Netherlands 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
SBE International School Scholarship, Netherlands 2016
The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) is offering scholarship for non-EU/EEA students to pursue bachelor’s programme. There is only one scholarship available for a period of three-years to talented students from international schools with the interest to expand their global education. The amount of the scholarship is € 11,500 per academic year. The deadline for application is 1 May 2016.
Subject Offered: Scholarship is awarded for the following programmes: International Business, Economics and Business Economics and Econometrics and Operations Research.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme (BSc) at Maastricht University.
Participating Institution(s): Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE), Netherlands.
Eligibility: If you wish to apply for the SBE International School Scholarship, there are several requirements. You must:
- Be accepted to a SBE bachelor’s programme:
- BSc International Business: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
- BSc Economics and Business Economics: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
- BSc Econometrics and Operations Research: admission through the regular admission procedure.
- Not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2016);
- Have an overall GPA of at least 70%;
- Obtain your secondary school diploma at a Council of International Schools member international school. Please note: only students from a CIS accredited school can apply, check the following link to find out if your school is enlisted.
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is available to students with (only) a non-EU/EEA nationality.
Scholarship Benefit: The amount of the scholarship is € 11,500 per academic year.
Selection Criteria: In making its assessment, the SBE Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, the status of the foreign institution, average grades and motivation.
Notification: The SBE Scholarship Committee will make the final decision. Applicants will be informed about the decision in writing around mid-June.
Application Procedure for SBE International School Scholarship
Application Procedure: In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must fill out the application form. Scholarship applications including motivation must be sent via e-mail.
Deadline: The deadline for application is 1 May 2016.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
More about SBE International School Scholarship
(abbreviated as UM
; Dutch: Universiteit Maastricht
) is a public university in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Founded in 1976, the university is the second youngest of the 13 Dutch universities.
The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students from international schools with the interest to expand their global education. The scholarship is available to students with (only) a non-EU/EEA nationality.