Schindler Global Award in Switzerland, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Architecture taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Schindler Group is now accepting applications for the Schindler Global Award. The award is available to students in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, and planning programs, enrolled in their final bachelor degree year or any master’s degree year.
This is an idea contest, which aims at students to respond to complex situations in cities around the world. The Contest asks students to test their skills and participate in creating a vibrant and sustainable urban environment – which is in the mind with mobility.
Scholarship Provider: Schindler Group is a manufacturer of escalators, moving walkways and elevators set up in Switzerland worldwide. Schindler produces, installs, maintains and modernizes the elevator and escalator in a variety of buildings, including residential, commercial and high-rise buildings.
Degree Level: The award is open to pursuing a master’s degree program.
Available Subject: The award will be given in the field of, landscape architecture, urban design and planning
Scholarship Benefits: A total prize sum of 105,000 USD will be awarded for the Schindler Global Award.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: The SGA is open to all Bachelor and Master’s Degree students of architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, and planning, from degree-granting educational institutions worldwide.
Application Procedure: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://schindleraward.schindler.com/
- Each team will be issued an entry number at the time of registration.
- The competition is anonymous and therefore this number must be used to identify all submitted documents.
- All documents must bear the entry number of the team in the lower right-hand corner.
- Any entry containing the names of the students or their schools and/or any reference that could reveal or indicate their identity will be eliminated from the competition during the technical pre-check.
- Prior to the jury sessions, a technical pre-check will be conducted to ensure that entries comply with the competition rules.
- All documents must be submitted digitally as PDFs on the competition website.
- An upload link and submission form will be provided online.
- Entrants who are subsequently nominated for prizes will be required to submit their original files within three days of notification of nomination.
Deadline: January 18, 2019