Scholar Award for Graduate Students, IPNI 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholar Award for Graduate Students, IPNI 2015
Scholar Award for Graduate Students
from International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI). International Students can apply for the Graduate Award. Applicants who have already completed their degrees are ineligible. In the case of Ph.D. candidates, preference will be given to students who have a minimum of one year remaining before completion of their studies. Awards of US$2,000 each will be conferred to deserving graduate students. The last date for submission of application is 30 April 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
(IPNI) International Plant Nutrition Institute
Awards are provided in the field of sciences relevant to plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
Degree Level Offered:
Awards are available for pursuing graduate degree (M.S. or PhD) at a degree-granting
To be eligible for Scholar Award for Graduate Students, IPNI 2015
following eligibility conditions are required.
- Graduate students attending a degree-granting institution located in any country with an IPNI program are eligible.
- Candidates for either the M.S. or Ph.D. degrees, who are enrolled in a program of graduate study as of the application deadline, are eligible. Applicants who have already completed their degrees are ineligible. In the case of Ph.D. candidates, preference will be given to students who have a minimum of one year remaining before completion of their studies.
- Note: Students in Africa-If your university is not located in a region with an IPNI program but your research is being done with research institutions in Africa—including the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), and National Agricultural Research Systems—you are eligible to apply. Your research work should be in Africa and at least one of your main supervisors should be based in Africa.)
International Students can apply for the graduate award.
Priority will be given to the relevance of the proposed research in support of IPNI’s mission. Students in the disciplines of soil and plant sciences including agronomy, horticulture, ecology, soil fertility, soil chemistry, crop physiology, and other areas related to plant nutrition are encouraged to apply.
- Applications should be submitted online.
In order to complete the application process, you will need the following:
- Electronic copies of transcripts of all college work, including cumulative and final grade average records (GPA or percentage).
- -Electronic copies of three (3) letters of reference supporting the application, one of which should be from your major professor or supervisor. Letters must be signed by the person providing the reference letter and should be written on official letterhead. Letters must include a phone number and e-mail address of the letter writer.
- A description of the focus of your thesis or dissertation research presented in a manner that will permit evaluation of its originality, depth, and scope, innovative approaches, and relevance to IPNI’s mission.
- -You will be asked to briefly describe any honors or awards you have received, employment, career goals, and other activities you pursue.
-Note: You will be required to upload the electronic copy of the transcripts and support letters during the on-line application process. You should have an electronic copy of these documents prepared in advance.
Last date for application submission is 30 April 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application