Scholarship at Cass Business School in UK 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship at Cass Business School in UK 2016
City University London is pleased for offer Cass International Scholarship of £2000 each year towards tuition fees. Scholarship is available overseas students starting an undergraduate course at Cass Business School in September 2016. Each year, Cass Business School, City University London and generous donors create opportunities for students to fully fund or part fund their studies. University offers high quality, challenging courses to applicants who demonstrate the preparation and potential to succeed.
All applicants are required to demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficient for them to be able to benefit from and participate fully in their degree.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to study all the subjects offered within Cass Business School.
List of Subjects: Accounting & Finance, Actuarial Science, Banking & International Finance, Business Studies, Finance, Investment & Financial Risk Management and Management
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Cass International Scholarship, applicant must:
- Be an overseas students (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for their first year of undergraduate study in 2016
- Accept an offer from City as their Firm choice
- Students must be registered full-time at the University on 1 December 2016 to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Students must be commencing the first year of their degree as a new student, i.e. those commencing in Year 2 or 3 will not be eligible.
Eligible Nationalities: International students except UK and EU can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To enter a degree course at City, applicant must:
-Satisfy the University’s general minimum requirement
-Satisfy the individual course requirement
-Be accepted by the course admissions tutor.
Test Requirement: In order to meet the University’s general requirement applicant should have or expect to obtain before admission: Passes in two subjects at GCE ‘A’ level or One 12 unit Double Award.
English Language Requirement: All applicants are required to demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficient for them to be able to benefit from and participate fully in their degree. A pass in one of the following qualifications is the minimum expectation of the University:
-GCSE English language at grade C or above
-International GCSE in English as a second language at grade C or above
-IELTS test of the British Council at 6.0 or above with a minimum score of 6.0 in the writing sub-test (6.5 overall with a minimum of 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in each sub-test for Law and Journalism courses)
-Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with 79 IBT or above (100 for Business and Law). -TOEFL is not considered suitable for Journalism
-UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) at grade C or above
-PTE Academic with 59 or above.
Scholarship Benefit: The scholarship is worth £2000 each year towards tuition fees and is paid for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance each year.
Supporting Material: Undergraduates required supporting documents:
- Student Finance Breakdown 2015/16
- NHS bursary letter 2015/16 (NHS funded courses only);
- Three months bank statements for all bank accounts (online statements are acceptable) please explain all transactions over £100;
- Rent agreement or mortgage statement;
- Council tax bill (if applicable);
- Priority bills (if applicable);
- Partner/spouse income for three months e.g. payslips, bank statements
- Recent Housing Benefit Letter (students with children only);
- Council Tax Benefit Letter (students with children only);
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credits Letters (students with children only);
- Childcare receipts (students with children only);
- If their term-time address is outside London, please give evidence of the costs involved in travelling to university.
Application Procedure for Scholarship at Cass Business School in UK 2016
Application Procedure: All applications need to be submitted via UCAS. Cass Business School is part of City University London, so their UCAS code is C60.
Deadline: The application deadline is 31st July 2016.
More about Scholarship at Cass Business School in UK 2016
Cass Business School (short for the Sir John Cass Business School, City of London) was established in 1966 as the City University Business School, the school changed its name in August 2002 following a donation from the Sir John Cass Foundation,and was officially opened under its new name by Queen Elizabeth II in 2003.