Studentship is offered in following programmes;
- Computer Science
Studentship is offered for Ph.D
- Residency: Open to all students of any nationality without further restrictions.
- Full awards (fees plus maintenance stipend) are open to UK Nationals and EU students who can satisfy UK residency requirements.
- To be eligible for the full award, EU Nationals must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course for which they are seeking funding, including for the purposes of full-time education.
- EU Nationals who do not meet the above residency requirement are eligible for a fees only award, provided that they have been ordinarily resident in the EU for at least 3 years prior to the start of their proposed programme of study.
- Academic Criteria: either have (or expect to have by Autumn 2015) a good honours degree in a relevant discipline (minimum 2:1); or have (or expect to have by Autumn 2015) a masters degree with distinction in the research dissertation in a relevant discipline; or have professional qualifications deemed by Cardiff University to be equivalent to the above; or be over 25 and have relevant work experience in a position of responsibility.
- Degree level mathematics (or equivalent) may be required for some research areas.
- If your first language is not English you must provide evidence of competence in English. Our standard requirement is an overall IELTS result of at least 6.5, with a minimum of 6.5 in writing, and a minimum of 6.0 in speaking, listening and reading.