School of Law, Politics and Sociology Scholarships at University of Sussex in UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Sociology, Politics taught at University of Sussex . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and motivated individuals to take up new PhD scholarship opportunities in the School of Law Politics and Sociology.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located within the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects within the School of Law, Politics and Sociology.
Full PhD fee waiver for three years. There may also be an exceptional stipend of around £14,500 awarded to the best PhD applicant in the School.
To be eligible, you must study a Law, Politics or Sociology/Gender Studies PhD starting in September 2018. You will also be expected to make an active contribution to the School’s research culture in their departments and any School-based research centres that map on to your research project.
Your PhD proposal must be a maximum of 2,000 words and should:
- Include an introduction with an overview of the research question and outline of why it is of academic and/or practical interest
- Explained where your question has come from and how your planned research builds on existing work, using existing literature and theoretical work
- State the main objectives or goals of your research
- Briefly outline what methodology or research techniques you might need to employ to pursue those goals and explain how you would deal with any ethical issues
- Suggest any analytical techniques you might use
- Provide an indicative timetable of how you will pursue your research
- Provide a timeframe for the research
- Reference any literature or sources used.
Apply for a place on the relevant PhD course at Sussex by Monday 12 March 2018. When you have submitted an application for your course, complete the scholarship application form, an outline research proposal and CV and submit via email.
May 7, 2018
School of Law, Politics and Sociology Scholarships at University of Sussex in UK, 2018 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Sussex.