Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation Masters Scholarships, India 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation Masters Scholarships, India 2015
Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation
is Offering Masters Scholarships
to study at TERI University. Only 4 scholarships are available for students( 2 from India and 2 from Abroad). Selection will be based on a merit. rank in the entrance examination for Indian students, and previous academic records for international students. The last date for submission of application is 24 April 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation (SCCF) in Singapore.
Scholarship can be taken at in India.
subject are offered:
Degree Level Offered:
- Climate Science and Policy,
- Environmental Studies
- Resource Management,
- Renewable Energy Engineering and Management,
- Water Science
- Governance and Sustainable Development Practice
Masters Degree programme at TERI University
To be eligible for Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation Masters Scholarships
following eligibility conditions are required.
- Scholarships are available to 4 students (2 from India and 2 from abroad). Eligibility criterion for each programme is mentioned under respective programme details.
Students of India & International Students can apply for these Masters Scholarships.
Selection is based on a merit (rank in the entrance examination for Indian students, and previous academic records for international students) cum means criteria. In addition, all applicants are required to submit an essay indicating their career aspirations and goals. This will be considered in the selection process. Continuation of the scholarship in the second and subsequent semesters will depend on successful completion of the courses during the preceding semester and maintaining the requisite Grade Point Average as per the rules and regulations of the University.
Notification: Short listed applicants will be interviewed telephonically both by the TERI University and by the Foundation.
- Desirous candidates are invited to simultaneously apply for the master’s programme AND the SCCF Scholarships while filling up the admissions application form. International students will not be required to go through the on-line entrance, test, but will submit an essay indicating their career aspirations and goals.
- For Indian students: Applicants desirous of applying for the SCCF scholarship need to submit a separate plain paper application indicating the total family income. The following are to be attached with the application.
- An essay (maximum 1000 words) expressing their future aspirations and how they see a masters programme at the TERI University helping them meet those aspirations.
- Proof of income of the family.
Note: Indian students are required to fill admission application form through proper channel. Candidates who successfully clear the University eligibility criteria (including entrance examination and interview) can only apply for this scholarship after the declaration of results.
- For International Students: Applicants desirous of applying for the SCCF scholarship need to submit a separate plain paper application. The following is to be attached with the application form: An essay (maximum 1000 words) expressing their future aspirations and how they see a masters programme at the TERI University helping them meet those aspirations and Scanned filled admission application form. Completed applications should be sent to the correspondence address.
Last date for application submission is 24 April 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application