All international students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
The Higher Education Scholarships 2021-2025 is open at the University of Adelaide from 2021-2025.
Higher Education Scholarships 2021-2025 at the University of Adelaide are now available for students if they have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
The University of Adelaide officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe.
The University of Adelaide was founded in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia. It currently functions in Adelaide, Australia.
The University of Adelaide offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. Higher Education Scholarships 2021-2025 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
Keep reading to learn about the University of Adelaide's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- Available for students commencing in the period between 2021-2025;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Open to international students undertaking Australian curriculums onshore in Australia who have achieved academic merit in their studies by achieving a minimum ATAR score of 80, or International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 28 including:
- Australian Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate(ACTE)
- New South Wales Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE)
- Victoria Certificate of Education (VCE)
- Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- Northern Territory Certificate of Education (NTCE)
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree program.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs.
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Terms and Conditions of the scholarship
Please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions .
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. No separate Scholarship application form is required. Scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Scholarship closing dates
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
For more information
Please contact your University of Adelaide Regional Manager or visit an authorised University of Adelaide agent representative.
Find a degree