The University of Bristol Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship in UK, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Economics, economics and business taught at University of Bristol . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Department of Economics at the University of BristolUniversity of Bristol is inviting applications for the Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK. This scholarship is available to the international students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
The applicants will have an opportunity to win four scholarships worth £5,000 each which can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Founded in 1595, the University of Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world. It offers over 200 different courses and is an excellent reputation for teaching and research.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate degree program
Available Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in
- BSc Economics
- BSc Economics and Econometrics
- BSc Economics and Finance
- BSc Economics and Mathematics
- BSc Economics and Philosophy
- BSc Economics and Politics
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships worth £5,000 each
Numbers of Award: There are four scholarships available
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must be an international student studying for an undergraduate qualification in Economics at the university and classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-form/
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- You will need your:
- UCAS or Common Application ID (if you’re an Undergraduate Student), Application ID (if you’re a Postgraduate Student) or Student ID (if you’ve applied through Global Transfer Program or CELFS)
- course or program of study you’ve applied to
- email address
- country of residence
- a current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you are due to receive
- There are three questions which you will need to complete. The maximum word count for each question is 200 words. The questions are:
- Describe any special attributes or accomplishments that you think make you deserving of a Think Big scholarship? This could be academic or extra-curricular achievements, as well as your reasons for applying to the scholarship program.
- Give an example of when you have recently contributed to your community? This could be your School or University, where you live, or any other community you feel a part of.
- Explain how studying your chosen program at the University of Bristol will help you to ‘Think Big’ and shape your plans after graduation Explain what has attracted you to study at the University of Bristol, as well as outlining your ultimate career goals.
Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must apply to start an undergraduate qualification in Economics at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
Deadlines: There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 31 March 2019. (Successful applicants will be informed via email by 26 April 2019.)
- Round Two Deadline: 30 June 2019. (Successful applicants will be informed via email by 19 July 2019.)