INTO and UEA International Foundation 100% Joint Venture Scholarships in UK, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics, Economics, Law, Life Sciences, Humanities, Pharmacy, Business, Society and Culture, Actuarial Science taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
INTO and UEA are inviting applications for 100% scholarships for students commencing the International Foundation programme in September 2017 and January 2018. There are ten scholarships worth £17,495 (£17,995 for science pathways) available across all International Foundation pathways.
The University of East Anglia is home to everything you need to have a great living and studying experience. And as an INTO student, you’ll have full access to everything that UEA students enjoy.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing foundation programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following course of study:
- International Foundation in Business, Economics, Society and Culture.
- International Foundation in Humanities and Law.
- International Foundation in Mathematics and Actuarial Science.
- International Foundation in Pharmacy, Health and Life Sciences.
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering.
Scholarship Award: INTO and UEA are offering 100% scholarships for students commencing the International Foundation programme in September 2017 and January 2018. There are ten scholarships worth £17,495 (£17,995 for science pathways) available across all International Foundation pathways.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- INTO University of East Anglia offers a range of generous scholarships. All students are welcome to apply, no matter what your background or financial circumstance.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply: Application instructions:
- You could be eligible for a scholarship if you have achieved top grades in your studies.
- You must submit a completed scholarship application form alongside a 200-word personal statement to into-at-uea.ac.uk.
- Your application will be assessed alongside academic qualifications and proof of English language levels.
- All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel. If you are successful, you’ll be notified at the contact email specified in your scholarship application form.
Deadline: Application deadlines are:
- May 29, 2017 (for decision by 02 Jun 2017)
- Jun 12, 2017 (for decision by 16 Jun 2017)
- Jul 10, 2017 (for decision by 14 Jul 2017)
- Aug 14, 2017 (for decision by 18 Aug 2017)
- Oct 30, 2017 (for decision by 03 Nov 2017)
- Nov 27, 2017 (for decision by 01 Dec 2017)