UK University of Kent School of Economics Scholarship for Excellence 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Kent . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The School of Economics at University of Kents offering a number of scholarships for outstanding students on MSc Taught programmes for 2018/19.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc Taught programmes.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Economics.
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship for Excellence is worth £3,500 for one year for outstanding students of Economics, either Home/EU or Overseas.
Eligible Nationalities: Home/EU and overseas students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best-qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Graduate School Alumni Scholarship in addition if they are eligible).
- The award of these scholarships is conditional on students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer for a place to study.
English Language Requirements: Whether you are applying to the University of Kent as a home or overseas student you will need to satisfy minimum English language entry requirements for your application to be considered.
To apply for a Scholarship for Excellence you need to do two things:
- Submit a formal application to study for an MSc – apply online.
- Complete a short scholarship application form.
Deadline: June 25, 2018