Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships at Walailak University in Thailand, 2018 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Logistics and Supply Chain Management taught at Walailak University The deadline of the scholarhip is .Scholarship Description:
The Walailak University is inviting applications for Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree starting from the Academic Year 2018 (August 2018 – July 2019). These scholarships are open to international students.S
The WUIC Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships program aims to encourage the admission of students possessing excellent academic records and also to encourage scholarship recipients to make satisfactory academic progress towards the completion of their 4 years degree.
Walailak University is designed as a comprehensive university (with a variety of fields of study) to serve the people of Thailand. Walailak University graduates are expected to have practical intelligence, adversary quotient, Liberal Arts perspective and technology competence, all integrated with high moral. All activities are designed to enhance Walailak University’s uniqueness in its ultimate goal to become “The Education Park of ASEAN” where all the global citizens can find the riches in the knowledge, wisdom and culture.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
The scholarship scheme is for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in the following international programs, starting from the Academic Year 2018 (August 2018 – July 2019).
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs
• Bachelor of Engineering in Digital Innovation Engineering
WUIC offers a number of full and partial scholarships to qualified students. Each full scholarship, worth approximately US$ 40,000 – US$ 60,000 for 4 years, covers tuition, accommodation fees and the monthly allowance. A number of partial scholarships, in the form of tuition fee waivers, is also available.
Number of Scholarships:
Each year, WUIC provides up to 15 scholarships in total.
Eligible Nationalities: Available for international students.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
3.1 Must have completed G12 or other high school equivalency certificates.
3.2 Minimum High School grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
3.3 Must meet the minimum requirement on English competency equivalent to TOEFL IBT 61 or IELTS 6.0 or other equivalent standard scores.
Sent your documents to email
- The Student must apply to one of WUIC degree programs before applying for a scholarship. The application can be done online at https://entry.wu.ac.th
- Letter of recommendation from the high school Director as in the form attached. The official contact detail of the reference must be specified.
- Statement of purpose (within 1 page) on why the applicant is interested in the selected program and why applicant deserves the scholarship.
- All submitted documents which are not written in English or Thai, must be translated into English.
May 31, 2018