University of Brighton Full tuition fee International Scholarship, 2017-2018 is open for . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Brighton . The deadline of the scholarship is .
For 2017 entry, there is one University of Brighton full tuition fee international scholarship available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students who have graduated with a first-class degree or equivalent. Applicants must be nationals from, plus currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
The aim of the University of Brighton postgraduate scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5.
Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate programme at the University of Brighton.
Scholarships are offered to different departments across the university, all offering a diverse range of courses.
The scholarship is worth one year’s full tuition fee.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship
- Applicants must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student with a first-class degree or equivalent who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year. You must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2017 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
Applicants must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries-
List of Countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
Applicants must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student with a first-class degree or equivalent.
How to Apply:
For the 2017 academic year, please email internationalscholarships-at-brighton.ac.uk with their University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and they will send you a scholarship application pack. The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
The application deadline is May 31, 2017.