University of Glasgow academic Excellence Awards 2014 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
University of Glasgow academic Excellence Awards 2014
The School of Engineering of University of Glasgow
is offering academic excellence awards for international students. The awards are available for pursuing master degree programme. Six academic excellence awards will be awarded. The value of
each award is £2,000. Applications will be assessed on academic merit. Application should be submitted till 31 March 2014.
Who can apply for this scholarship:
Students from following countries are eligible for this scholarships:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra ,Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina, Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon ,Canada ,Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile ,China, Colombia, Comoros ,Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, East Timor ,Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti ,Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan , Kenya , Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Awards are awarded within the School of Engineering (Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering & Management, Aerospace Systems, Civil Engineering & Management, Computer Systems Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering & Management, Electronics Design, Embedded Electronic Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Management, Mechatronics, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Product Design Engineering, Software Engineering, Structural Engineering & Mechanics, Sustainable Energy, Telecommunication Electronics).
- Awards are available for pursuing master degree at University of Glasgow.
All international applicants who have an unconditional offer and have completed the application form by 31st March 2014. Applications will be assessed on academic merit.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
- Six academic excellence awards will be awarded.
- The value of each award is £2,000.
- Download the application form and return it to eng-csa-at-glasgow.ac.uk
- The application deadline is 31 March 2014.
- How to apply:Download the application form and return it to [email protected]