University of Southern Indiana International Scholarships in USA, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Southern Indiana . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: A limited number of international scholarships are provided by the University of Southern Indiana for worldwide students. The university encourages international students to apply as early as possible and well in advance for the semester in which they are planning to attend. Scholarships consist of several levels of support.
Scholarships consist of several levels of support. In order to apply for the International Student Scholarship Opportunities at the University of Southern Indiana (USI), you must apply for admission and be admitted to the University of Southern Indiana before completing the scholarship application.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Southern Indiana (USI) admitted over 11,000 dual credits, undergraduate and graduate students in more than 130 areas of study. USI offers over 70 undergraduate majors, 13 master’s programs, and two doctoral programs.
Degree Level: Degree.
Scholarship Benefits: International Merit Scholarships amount for $500-$3,000 per year, Global Leader Scholarships amount for $10,656 per academic year, Global Ambassador Scholarships award amount for Unavailable at this time, and Intensive English Program Top Achiever award amount for $500.
Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Students must first apply for admission and be accepted to USI.
- Complete the International Student Scholarship application by the deadline.
- Have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- Have or plan to have a non-immigrant visa (i.e. an F-1 or J-1 student visa).
- Preference is given to freshmen (a first-time student who has not attended any colleges or universities after high school with the exception of ESL study). Can start in the Intensive English Program first, but must complete the International Student Scholarship application with original application/acceptance to USI.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is available to students at the International level.
Entrance Requirements: The international student scholarship application consists of four components: the application, two recommendation forms with recommendation letters or comments, and two short essays.
Application Procedure: The application process is online. Interested students should complete a separate scholarship application in addition to the application for admission.
Candidates must be applied process through this given link: https://www.usi.edu/international/admissions/apply/
Essays: Complete the following essays.
- You may write the essays in your native language and have them translated into English. If you have someone translate your essays for you, you must submit both the original language version and the English translations. If you write your essays in English you do not need to submit another version.
- What are your academic, professional, and personal goals? How will a degree from the University of Southern Indiana support your goals? (300-500 words typed)
- How will you serve as a cultural ambassador at USI and in the community/region? What traits and skills make you well suited for this program? What types of activities or programs do you envision in this role (e.g., presenting information about your culture to school children, etc.) (Maximum 1,000 words typed)?
Recommendations: You must have two references; at least one must be an academic reference.
- Each reference must complete the Recommendation Form available here. Both references should submit their completed Recommendation Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in a sealed envelope by mail.
- All Recommendation Forms must be received by the application deadline: March 1, 2019.
Deadline: March 1, 2019.