Degree Level: The scholarship will provide oppurtunity to take Postgraduate Research Degree or Master's by Research program at the University of Sydney.
Available Subjects: The scholarship allows you to take any discipline postgraduate Research Degree or Master's by research program.
University: University of Sydney is offering this scholarship. The objective of the USydIS is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects which will enhance the University’s research activities.
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship provides tuition fee, living allowance
Eligible Nationalities: The Scholarship is open for international students from any country. The Student should hold status of international students fee status.
To be eligible for the USydIS, you must:
- • Be an international student commencing full time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered up until they have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature.
- • Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- • Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- • Not have held an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- • Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- • Not previously have received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
- • Not have previously considered for the scholarship up to 3 times within the last 5 years.
There is no separate scholarship application form, to be considered for the scholarship you must submit an application for admission to your research degree. Scholarship applications are welcome through out the year but only available for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
It is important to read the selection process and Research Experience guide and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.