University of Technology Sydney, Health Dean’s Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia, 2019 is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Health taught at University of Technology Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer Health Dean’s Scholarship within the Faculty of Health. Scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Health.
Number of Scholarships:
- The maximum value of the Scholarship is $10,000.00.
- A certificate of award will be presented to the Recipient at the Faculty of Health prize-giving event.
One (1) new Recipient will be awarded the Scholarship each year.
Scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
Complete your UAC application for admission
to a UTS undergraduate degree. Please make sure you have your UAC application number with you.
Prepare two written statements (maximum of 300 words each) in a text document addressing the following. Do not use any special formatting in your statements (i.e. no bullet points, numbering etc) in relation to:
For the Vice Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship Only:
- Your Motivation to Succeed: Describe your motivation to succeed in your chosen undergraduate course. Discuss where your sense of motivation comes from and where you would like it to take you in your career and personal life.
- Your Initiative: Discuss how you have demonstrated and/or used your initiative either in your professional and personal life? For example, you may want to discuss your involvement in sporting and/or cultural activities and any positions of leadership that you have held.
Complete your UAC Equity Scholarship application
, and have your ES application number at hand.
December 10, 2018
University of Technology Sydney, Health Dean’s Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia, 2019 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Technology Sydney.