Vice Chancellor and President’s Scholarships at University of South Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Education, Health Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Arts, Environment taught at University of South Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The university of South Australia is offering Vice-Chancellor and President’s Scholarships to study in Australia. International, as well as Domestic applicants, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Vice-Chancellor and President’s Scholarship will provide funding towards the research project activities identified in the candidate’s application and approved by the selection panel.
The University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
: Areas of study and research: Health Sciences, UniSA Business School, Education, Arts and Social Sciences, IT, Engineering and the Environment and UniSA College.
The award is valued at $10,000 and supports recipients whose research project exemplifies the objectives of the Transformed PhD and who can demonstrate how they would use the scholarship to further these objectives. These may include, but are not limited to:
Number of Scholarships:
- overseas and domestic trips for the purpose of collecting data with an end user or industry partner,
- engaging with an end user from government, industry and/or community on the research project
- activities that broaden the student’s focus on entrepreneurship and innovation,
- transferable skills development
- opportunities to present their research at a conference
The Vice-Chancellor and President’s Scholarships are awarded each year to the top two PhD scholarship recipients in each Division at the University of South Australia. Eight scholarships are awarded per annum.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The scholarships are available to commencing international and domestic students who are undertaking a PhD at the University of South Australia.
To be eligible, students must be:
- Enrolled in a PhD at UniSA
- Within 12 months of the commencement at the time of application
- In receipt of a Commonwealth or UniSA funded scholarship*
- Highly ranked amongst other scholarship applications
Note: It is expected that the student’s supervisory panel will comprise at least 3 supervisors including an end-user advisor.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to apply in June each year.
*RTP Stipend scholarships, IPRS, USAPA, UPS, IRTS and RTIS stipend.
International as well as Domestic applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Upon invitation, applicants will need to complete the application form provided. The application will require:
- A one page proposal outlining their research project and how it exemplifies the objectives of theTransformed PhD. The proposal must also clearly describe how the scholarship will be used to achieve these objectives, and
- The Principal supervisor’s supporting statement on behalf of the supervisory panel
Scholarship application deadline is July 31 each year.