2017 Full and Partial Scholarships in Financial Economics at ICEF, HSE University, Russia is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Finance taught at National Research University Higher School of Economics . The deadline of the scholarship is .
International College of Economics and Finance of the Higher School of Economics invites bachelors to apply to two year Master Programme “Financial Economics” to study in Moscow in modern and dynamically developing National Research University Higher School of Economics. The ICEF MSc Programme combines the best of the educational traditions of the UK (in-depth professional education) and Russia (high quality theoretical education). Language of instruction is English.
The concept of the ICEF Master’s Programme is based on comparable courses at LSE (MSc Economics) and the Oxford University Business School (MSc Financial Economics). For example, both the ICEF and LSE programmes include in-depth study of Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and Econometrics, and just like at Oxford University, the ICEF programme contains a significant number of theoretical and applied financial courses. The ICEF faculty includes eminent academics and practitioners, most of whom have graduated from well-known international universities.
MSc graduates go on to start their careers as professional economists or analysts at financial institutions (such as HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse) and non-financial companies (for example, Rosatom, Microsoft and Renault), or continue their studies at the doctoral level in top universities like the LSE.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing two-year master degree programme.
Available Subject: Financial Economics
Scholarship Benefits: Full scholarships are awarded to the most qualified applicants. Possibility of getting partial scholarships would depend on candidate’s GRE and IELTS scores, level of knowledge in relevant subjects, honours, distinctions, references and other academic achievements.
Eligibility: Full Scholarships are merit-based and only for international students. Partial Scholarships is merit based both Russian and international students are eligible.
College Admission Requirement [Course Admission Requirement]
- The ICEF MSc programme is designed for graduates:
- With at least a Bachelor’s degree or last year of Bachelor program
- With a basic knowledge of Economic theory
- With a strong mathematical background and a good level of English language
Test Requirement :
- GRE test is considered as a portfolio component.
English Language Requirement [TOEFL/IELTS]
- Minimum scores: IELTS: 6 TOEFL IBT (internet-based): 92 TOEFL PBT (paper-based): 580)
- Native speakers or graduates from programs conducted in English are not required to take the English language proficiency test.
How to Apply: See the application procedure . Application fee is waived. You do not need to travel to Moscow before admission decision. Application portfolios should include:
- Completed application form
- Resume/CV —Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words) —This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts —If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work)
- Scan of English proficiency exam results (IELTS or TOEFL) —Native speakers of English and students who have completed an entire degree exclusively in English do not need to submit proof of their English ability. All other applicants should submit test results no more than two years old.
Deadline: Early admission February 1, 2017.