Chalmers University Adlerbert Study Scholarships, Sweden 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Chalmers University Adlerbert Study Scholarships, Sweden 2017
Up to five scholarships are awarded to international students at the Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the Adlerbert Foundations.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
- Unrestricted, all of the current Engineering Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2017.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of engineering.
- Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarship is available to 1st-year master’s programme applicants
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is available to 1st-year master’s programme applicants .
Nationality: Citizens of these countries (Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Armenia, Albania, Angola, Kenya, Bolivia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Tajikistan, Cape Verde, Antigua and Barbuda, Benin, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Argentina, Bhutan, Congo, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Belarus, Burundi, Egypt, Belize, Cambodia, El Salvador, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, Georgia, Botswana, Chad, Ghana, Brazil, Comoros, Guatemala, Chile, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guyana, Djibouti, Honduras, Colombia, Equatorial Guinea, Cook Islands, Eritrea, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Kosovo, Cuba, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Dominica, Guinea, Micronesia, Dominican Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Moldova, Ecuador, Haiti, Mongolia, Fiji, Kiribati, Morocco, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Nicaragua, Gabon, Lesotho, Nigeria, Grenada, Liberia, Pakistan, Iran, Madagascar, Papua, New Guinea, Iraq, Malawi, Paraguay, Jamaica, Mali, Philippines, Jordan, Mauritania, Samoa, Kazakhstan, Mozambique, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Myanmar, Swaziland, Libya, Nepal, Syrian, Arab Republic, Malaysia, Niger, Tokelau, Maldives Rwanda, Ukraine, Marshall Islands, Sao Tome and Principe, Uzbekistan, Mauritius, Senegal, Vietnam, Mexico, Sierra Leone, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Montenegro, Solomon Islands, Montserrat, Somalia, Namibia, South Sudan, Nauru, Sudan, Niue, Tanzania, Palau, Timor-Leste, Panama, Togo, Peru, Tuvalu, Saint Helena, Uganda, Saint Lucia, Vanuatu, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Yemen, Serbia, Zambia, Seychelles, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay and Venezuela can apply for this scholarship.
In order to be qualified for the programmes student apply for, they must meet certain general and specific entry requirements.
Once student has met the general requirements, they must also check what specific requirements are needed for the programme/s they wish to apply for.
English Language Requirement: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
Application Procedure: Required documents – a list specific to Chalmers
- Diplomas from previous university studies or Certificate of ongoing studies (if the Bachelor’s degree has not yet been awarded)
- Transcripts of records – including grades
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – and course syllabus when necessary*
Applicants are responsible for proving that they fulfil the specific course requirements of the programme/s, to which they have applied.
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, for the determination of fee status.
Note: This does not apply to applicants with a Swedish personal identity number (person number).
- Cover sheet – Required only for applicants without a Swedish personal identity number who are sending their documentation by regular mail.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Project portfolio – Required only for Architecture and Urban Design, Design for Sustainable Development and Industrial Design Engineering. Instructions on how, when and where to submit your portfolio are only available under section 8.
Deadline: The deadline to apply is January 15, 2017.