HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program for Academic Year 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program for Academic Year 2016
The CGI is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to train students in the program to be effective thinkers and leaders in their fields of expertise, to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Post-Graduate diploma and a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
- Scholarships are open to eligible applicants who hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
o Sciences: Chemistry, Biological, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
o Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing
o Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
Field of Study
- Have at least 1 years work experiences in related field. Applicants with laboratory research experiences will receive favorable consideration
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
The award is tenable for a period of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Application for the CGI Scholarship Program is due on 18 October 2015
. Pre-session orientation program will commence in June 2016 while the academic program will commence in August 2016.
HEC application form duly filled in:
- One (01) copy of HEC Application Form dully filled in with the help of computer and signed by employer with NOC (Download from here)
- Four (04) copies of Application Form dully filled in with the help of computer and signed (Download from here)
- One (01) copy of Performa for Foreign Training dully filled in and signed (Download from here)
- Surety Bonds one (01) copy (each) (Download from here)
- Undertaking one (01) copy (each) (Download from here)
- Passport Copy one (01) copy (each)
- Medical History Certificate (with Reports)(Download from here)
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Six (06) Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Four (04)Copies of CNIC
Do not attach HEC application with four sets of other documents. HEC application form must be sent separately along with online payment receipt of Rs. 500 (Application Processing Fee) with HEC Application form only. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate HEC HBL bank Account No. 17427900133401
is being maintained for the purpose
Applicants are advised to send Spiral bounded Four (04) Complete Sets of Application Form (Separately each set with all required supporting documents). HEC Form separately signed by employer with departmental NOC
as mentioned in HEC form to be received at below HEC address on or before 18th October 2015.
Note: Loose Applications will not be entertained.
Engr. Waheed Ahmed Mangi
Higher Education Commission,
HEC is only facilitating in the processing of this scholarship scheme. Therefore, HEC has no financial liability in this regard.