International Admissions Scholarship at University of Buffalo in USA, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University at Buffalo . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Buffalo is pleased to offer International Admissions Scholarship to qualified international freshmen for the academic year 2017-2018. Scholarship awards vary from $2,000–$10,000 per academic year and are renewable for up to four years with good academic standing.
UB is recognized worldwide for a quality affordable education. That’s why distinguished faculty and top students from across the world have made us their choice.
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are available in all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship awards vary from $2,000–$10,000 per academic year and are renewable for up to four years with good academic standing.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Open to qualified incoming freshman (first-year) students who have no course work or credits completed at a postsecondary institution
- Open only to full-time freshman international students
- Available to students initially enrolling in the fall semester
- Most scholarship recipients have a high school average of at least 88 percent or a B+ average (or the equivalent) and above average SAT/ACT scores.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Open to qualified incoming freshman (first-year) students who have no course work or credits completed at a postsecondary institution.
How to Apply:
Application and review process
- There is not a separate scholarship application form. All qualified freshman applicants will be considered for the scholarship as part of the regular application review process.
- Scholarships are awarded using a holistic review process. While GPA and test scores are the most important criteria, they are not the only criteria we consider.
- Submit a one-page essay about why you want to study at UB. This essay can be the same as the standard application essay; you do not need to submit an additional essay.
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher who can comment about your potential as a university student and about your extracurricular activities. This recommendation letter can be the same as the standard application recommendation letter; you do not need to submit an additional letter.
Only complete applications received before April 15th will be given scholarship consideration.
Scholarship awards are announced in three rounds: