South Korea International Scholarships at Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of Mobile Computing Lab taught at Chosun University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Chosun University is inviting applications for 3 Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships at Mobile Computing Lab in South Korea for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply.
Chosun University has played an important role in recruiting international students in post-graduation programme since last few decades. With its innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum and a rigorously selected cohort of young scholars from around the world, IT faculty is serving to enhance the educational excellence at Chosun University.
: Ph.D. and Masters
: Mobile Computing Lab
International students are eligible to apply.
- For Ph.D. (preferable) and M.S. applicants: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5 or higher of cumulative GPA, or 70% or higher of cumulative score if no CGPA is given (preferably in Communications/Computer/Electronics Engineering or related areas)
- Good programming skills in C/C++
- Good English language skills: TOEFL IBT 91, IELTS 6.5 or higher if your mother tongue is not English
- Good ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
- Good ability for highly self-motivated independent research
Scholarship Description: The Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hardworking and creative candidates with good credentials to join our dynamic international team as Ph.D. or Master Students within the area of wireless networks or related fields (including wireless local area networks, mobile ad hoc networks, wireless sensor networks and cognitive radio networks).
: By Email
Interested applicants should send the followings to Prof. Sangman Moh [email protected]
by February 25, 2018, via email:
- CV (including names, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, education, work experience, publications, and TOEFL/IELTS score if English is not your mother tongue)
- Scanned academic transcripts of B.S. (and M.S. for Ph.D. applicants)
- Scanned TOEFL/IELTS score report
- (Optional) one-page study plan (stating the research topics you are interested in if any) Only electronic applications are accepted. The above items 1, 2 and 3 (and 4 if any) should be either merged as one PDF file or zipped into one file.) All the files should be in the format of .PDF or .DOC. The files must be sent by the stated date and the email title should be “Application to Graduate Research Scholarships for Fall 2018 at MCL (Your full name)”. For any further questions about the positions, please do not hesitate to contact: Prof. Sangman Moh, Ph.D. (email: [email protected])
: February 25, 2018
South Korea International Scholarships at Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University, 2018 is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Chosun University.